Of course! Who hasn’t crashed through a window?
(Oh my god yes this is brilliant!!!! )
A nation’s gotta have her skincare!
NOW FOR THE GOOD PART.
YOU FUCKERS LIKE MY ART, RIGHT?
WELL DAMN SON HERE’S A CHANCE TO SCORE SOME.
RIGHTO LET’S DO THIS
- THIRD PLACE: A sketch of your character/a character/whatever. Probably steampunk.
- SECOND PLACE: A colored and inked drawing of your character/a character/whatever. You can dictate the style.
- FIRST PLACE: A “medallion” styled stained glass piece of your character/a character/whatever/
- GRAND PRIZE: A “FULL WINDOW” styled stained glass piece of whatever you’d like.
Examples of all can be seen above, description given in the captions.
Now the boring stuff.
- This is a giveaway for my followers.Meaning you should be following me if you want a prize. Sorry.
- I will notify you if you win and contact you through ask, so have your ask open.
- I will not draw nsfw images.
- If you do win and I do not get a response, someone else will take your place.
- I reserve the right to reject a sketch idea on the grounds of too offensive/too gory/etc. My mom looks through my art books you guys.
DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 15TH 2014
In Soviet Russia, kitten adopts YOU.
You can’t possibly say no to that.
"I HAVE SELECTED MY HUMAN. WE CAN NOW LEAVE THIS PLACE. HUMAN. SIGN THE REQUIRED PAPERWORK."
Haha only a little! It is a very scary disease but I’m sure that all the great doctors rushing in to stop it in Africa will do their job! However, here we are keeping a sharp eye out, just in case!
NOBODY ELSE LIKE YOUUUU
walk into the club like “what up i’m an irresponsible blogger im sorry please leave some asks so i can make it up to you”
Street Workout Lithuania „ Go hard or go home”
August 04, 2014 at 02:26PM via Marius Praniauskas
if you hate any of the hetalia characters:
are we really not gonna talk about Germany’s character song that iS LITERALLY ALL ABOUT LONELINESS AND THE ONE LINE THAT SAYS ‘BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE I CAN BE MYSELF’
Alright. So I’ve been cosplaying Hetalia for about two years now and there’s one thing that really ticks me off, and it’s the lack of people remembering FLAG ETIQUETTE. I see a lot of people complain about it but I rarely see people actually explaining it. So that’s what I’m going to do. I’m a Girl Scout and have had Flag Etiquette drilled into my head, so a lot of what I’m saying will be for the American flag, but I feel it’s a good universal guideline. If you know of any guidelines specific to any other national flag please, feel free to add onto this.